


Rachelyn just started a dance class today with a friend. We have known her parents since the first apartment we lived at in Provo. It was fun to see how they reacted to the class. Here are a couple of videos and a few pictures.
I thought they looked so cute in their ballerina outfits. They had lots of fun.
7 comments:
Oh Jonice I miss RACHEL!!! Those were SO cute! Totally was laughing at some of them...but I am sure she had fun...especially since she could bring her baby :) How is she? How are you? I miss you too. We like it here...LOVE that it's sunny everyday, but really miss Provo and all our friends and family. I have been meaning to call you for some time now and sorry that I have not. BUT I am so happy you are blogging...this is a good start. Now you need to try to add a new post at least once a week!! Cause we want to see what Rachel (and you and Ben of course) are up to. How's Wymount? How's life in general? We are coming up to Utah for two weeks in November so we need to hang out a bunch...at least while you are there before you probably leave for Thanksgiving. Anyways...sorry such a long post but we love you guys and thanks for letting me know about the videos. That made my day to see Rachel :)
How adorable! What a little cutie. I'm sure she LOVES IT! So fun. I miss you!
That was so cute!!! I loved all the videos. She does look so so cute in her ballerina outfit. How fun!
So cute!!
How fun that she is(was) in dance class!! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I had no idea that I could see everyone else's blogs from there comments. This is a whole new world for me and I can already see the dangers. I should be in bed so I will get up and exercise in the morning, but i just want to look at everyones' blogs.
Your little girls is so cute. I can't believe you have a child that old!!!!! It seems like just yesterday we were still missionaries.
I am now living in CA. I have been here for a little over 3 years. We are hoping to move back to Utah some day, who knows when that will be though.
Jonice your little girl is so cute! I love this blogging thing. It makes it so much easier to stay in touch!! Our blog address is ajandcashelle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment