Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stadium of Fire





Two weeks ago we went down to Provo for the 4th of July weekend which was a lot of fun. We went hiking up to Bridal Veil Falls with Camille and Kevin. Rachel thought it was cool to be with Aunt Camille and play around the water. On the 4th we went to Stadium of Fire at the BYU football stadium. During the afternoon we hung out with Aunt Kim and Uncle Donald, then we went over to the stadium for fireworks. Rachel had tons of fun dancing in the aisles to the Jonas Brothers. She rocked out with her air guitar and just generally got crazy. The show was pretty cool, the Jonas Bros weren't as bad as I expected, and in the middle of the fireworks they retired the big old flag that BYU has used for the last 20-odd years at games and around campus. I'll post that video later.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are great pictures. Its so nice to see you!! =) looks like fun.

Camille, Mariah, and our loved ones! said...

My neice is sooo cute!

M said...

Oh! Wish we could meet you in Nauvoo...unfortunately I'll be going to California Labor day weekend. Lets plan it again for another time, though!

Michael and Anita said...

Hey! How are you liking St. Louis? Are you guys coming home for Christmas or Thanksgiving at all?

Jonice, I was wondering if I could get your cinnamon roll recipe. I think you said it's the one from the Lion House cookbook.

Ben, how's law school treating you?

Hope you guys are doing well! :) I don't think I have your email, but here's mine: anita.draney@gmail.com