Friday, May 14, 2010

Big Sister Loves to Help

Rachel loves to have Asher around. She is constantly "checking on him" when he is asleep in his crib, and she usually wakes up when he starts crying for his 8AM feeding and runs into our room saying "Big sister's here, Asher. It's ok, big sister's here." She has asked if she could feed Asher, and so we've given her a shot at helping out a few times.




4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Cute pictures! I hadn't noticed that Rachel was giving Ben bunny ears in the last post--haha, so funny!

Esther said...

How darling! What a great sister! I love Ben's and Ahser's matching shorts too :)

The Cox Family said...

Watching your kids love and take care of each other is one of the best parts of parenthood. Congrats!

Kelly said...

That is so cute! I bet she will be soo helpful! She loves him so much!! Cute pictures =)